The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

= )

+3
edie
SimplyNan
jaded
7 posters

Go down

= ) Empty = )

Post by jaded Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm

I have had a miserable day....translation stalking gf. Anyway, I am drinking for the first time in a long time. I am not sad. I just had to deal somehow. Mom is keeping the children tonight. So I can relax for a change, something I rarely do. My house is filthy & I DO NOT care!

I hope it rains. Do any of you remember dancing in the rain as children? Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to do so again?

*hugs*
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

= ) Empty Re: = )

Post by SimplyNan Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Heck, why should kids have all the fun?? If it rains, dance in it, jump in the puddles and splash all over. Just let go and do it.

BTW, one of the things I really like about being older -- I really don't give a whit what anyone thinks about me. I just laugh and have fun.

Hugs, Shell
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 pm

((NAN))) God Bless you for always making me feel like I have worth. I hope you know how just a response can make someone feel not so invisible. lol!

It didn't rain. I am still waiting. Tonight's forecasts severe thunderstorms. I used to fear them. Now I may just dance.
Thank you Nan.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by edie Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 pm

dance dance dance away!!! freakout lol that bit of fealing young could give you a good charge. go for it.
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Dancing in thunderstorms is fun!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Well I am gonna do it. But...lol...I have to fix my hair & makeup first. Wouldn't do for neighbors to see crazy lady dancing unkempt in the rain
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Fix your hair and put make-up on? No way, Shell. One must be natural and come from that authentic place deep within. Then when you dance and sway, it is for you and you alone, no one else matters. Oh, and then you have to laugh, a lot. Laugh and dance and it's all just for you and the earth and the universe.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:55 am

SimplyNan wrote:Fix your hair and put make-up on? No way, Shell. One must be natural and come from that authentic place deep within. Then when you dance and sway, it is for you and you alone, no one else matters. Oh, and then you have to laugh, a lot. Laugh and dance and it's all just for you and the earth and the universe.

this I am going to print out.
How beautiful!
Thank you both for this whole thread.
La!
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 am

SimplyNan wrote:Fix your hair and put make-up on? No way, Shell. One must be natural and come from that authentic place deep within. Then when you dance and sway, it is for you and you alone, no one else matters. Oh, and then you have to laugh, a lot. Laugh and dance and it's all just for you and the earth and the universe.

Ah yes the freedom of the inner child doesnt know anymore than simply having fun and enjoying the moment.......if she dares.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm

I forgot to tell all of you. I didn't dance in the rain. BUT this very night of the post I made....

My beautiful grand-daughter went rain dancing. It was breathtaking. I wish I had a video cam to have recorded it to post here. Nan I immediately thought of you.

Someday I will do this. I think it would be like a baptism.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Fri May 07, 2010 6:00 pm

jaded wrote:I forgot to tell all of you. I didn't dance in the rain. BUT this very night of the post I made....

My beautiful grand-daughter went rain dancing. It was breathtaking. I wish I had a video cam to have recorded it to post here. Nan I immediately thought of you.

Someday I will do this. I think it would be like a baptism.

I say do it the very next time it rains. Feel the divinity in every drop of rain. It's there. It's always there....
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm

More like a rebirth, Shell. Becoming totally and completely who you are and not giving a hoot what anyone else thinks. And you know what, secretly, they will all be totally envious. Very Happy
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum