The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest

+7
waterdragon7
Safari
BlueTopaz
Grasshopper
edie
melodiccolor
BlueEyes
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest - Page 2 Empty Re: My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest

Post by BlueEyes Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 am

Well... it is official now! Angel came in 3rd in week 12 and made the semi-finals in the Bissell contest!! More good news! Kimbo came in 4th and made it to the semi-finals also! Both Angel and Kimbo have designated Bengal Rescue as their charity of choice! Now on to the Semi-finals!! Yeah!!

Bissell will now pick the Grand Prize and the 4 runner-up winners from the top 5 pets from each of the 12 weeks (a total of 60 pets). I think we have 12 or 13 cats in the semi-finals, all supporting Bengal Rescue. Keep your fingers crossed that one of our cats wins the $10,000 Grand Prize for Bengal Rescue!! This will take place sometime in the next couple weeks. As soon as a I know, I will let you know the results.

Thanks everyone!! =^..^=
My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest - Page 2 942872
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest - Page 2 Empty Re: My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest

Post by Donna007 Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Will vote and will pass along to my pet lovers friends
Donna007
Donna007

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Thu May 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi Donna007... I want to thank you for the thought but the voting is over now. Maybe next year? thumbsup

I am so sorry I did not get back here to tell you all how Angel did in the contest...
Angel did make the semi-finals... she was one of 60 pets out of over 24,000+ entries that made it that far. Since this was a photo contest and I am sure because of Angel's very "visible injuries" the Bissell judges did not picked her as one of the finalist... not very photogenic to be put on one of their product boxes. However, one of her friends, Bianca, another Bengal kitty who was supporting the same charity, did place in the finals and won $1000 for Bengal Rescue Network. That was the whole point of getting as many votes for Angel and all the kitties supporting BRN... to make a statement that would hopefully help one of our kitties place in the finals and win a donation for our Bengal Rescue. And, it worked!

Again, thank you all for voting! My Angel... a request to vote for her in a charity photo contest - Page 2 942872

cat cat cat cat geek
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2