The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous.

+2
Nucky
myrainbowbaby
6 posters

Go down

Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous. Empty Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous.

Post by myrainbowbaby Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 am

Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous. 942872

I was invited to attend this world "event" and thought I would share it as I think we can never tell each other enough OR be told enough just how beautiful & worthy we are..

The creator of this "event" is male and as noted below was inspired to create awareness of this common issue amongst all but especially women from a group of his friends who dont think they are enough.

Like me, I am sure there are many of us who struggle or who have struggled with self-worth issues so i thought if anyone want to get involved in "Telling her she is beautiful" its commences this Thursday - til Valentines Day.

I am getting in early. You are all beautiful. You are all worthy. You all have such big wonderful hearts. You are all miracles.

Enjoy xxx

.........................................................................................................................................................................
Tell Her She's Beautiful
Type: Causes - Rally
Network: Global
Start Time: Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 12:00am
End Time: Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 11:55pm

Description: It has come to my attention that as I grow older, girls get more and more self conscious of themselves. This hurts me, because every girl is beautiful in their own way. They all want to live up to standards that the media has set for them, like being paper thin or double Z breasts. It really breaks my heart to see all of the girls to wallow around and hate who they are and think they aren’t worth something.

I’m making this event so everyone can tell anyone that they think is beautiful, that they are beautiful. Just tell them. They don’t hear it enough, and they want to hear it. Tell anyone; tell your friend, your mother, your sister, your cousin, your dog for all I care. Let’s show girls that we don’t care about the standards that they set for themselves and that we like them the way they are.

Let’s show every girl that they really are beautiful. So tell them, it’ll make their day.

Girls, you ARE beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invite as many people as you can to this event Smile spread the word and make this a big event!

It’ll be spanning from Thursday the 11th to Sunday the 14th (aka Valentine’s Day), so boys/ girls, this gives you time to work up the nerve for that special someone.

And if one feels so inclined, spread the love to the males too, because we can be insecure too!

Guys please do not fret too much about this, this event was inspired by my friends that don't think that they're enough. Hence why I dedicate this to females. But being a guy myself, I do understand how we can feel self conscious at times too. So yes this can be for males too, i never said it couldn't. It could be for anyone, even your pet rock for all I care, just spread the love. Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This event is not created to force anyone to say "You're beautiful"; see it as a reminder.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way, so please keep negative comments to yourself. Please people, be mature. If you don't like the idea of this event too much, keep rude comments to yourself! Thanks Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all of you people out there who are struggling with issues like self confidence, a break up, depression, boredom, or any other negative feeling, visit the link below. Geoffrey Montalvo, a very big supporter of THSB, has started this site to help people like you, who are struggling. Feel free to fill out a request for an anonymous article written just for you and your problem.

http://www.villagewarz.com/apps/blog/
[/color]
myrainbowbaby
myrainbowbaby

Back to top Go down

Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous. Empty Re: Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous.

Post by Nucky Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

They say that it's always the best-looking girls who have the lowest opinion of themselves, and I've noticed that the same tends to be true for inner beauty.

You're all beautiful in your own way.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous. Empty Re: Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous.

Post by melodiccolor Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 pm

I find all of you beautiful, from the inside out and to me, that is all that matters!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 am

The "Sisterhood" has always been an intriguing, mysterious, fascinating thing to me. I have no trouble telling them they are beautiful...in every way!
Wonderful creatures! God bless em all..everyday!
peace...b.d.

Last edited by Bluedream on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shitty spelling...again! lol!)
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Maybe one day I'll accept that there is something beautiful in me too. Loving myself is hard to do.

Blessings to the true beautiful souls on this board. Tell her she is Beautiful.....this is fabulous. 942872
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 am

I do disagree with the author in that I don't believe that all girls want to be told that they're beautiful. Some girls (probably even most) DON'T want to be told that they're beautiful; they just want to know where they can improve. Sad but true. But I'm pretty good at being able to tell those that do from those that don't.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyshanalyn Mon May 31, 2010 12:37 am

This is awesome, I know a lot of girls/women that would apperciate this post.

Everyone is beautiful in some way or another - then there is the balancing factor of faults... no one is perfect. Love who you are and seek the good in other people.
ladyshanalyn
ladyshanalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 am

Welcome ladyshanalyn! I hope you enjoy your stay here... big grin

See Reamsie for donuts.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 am

So glad you could stop by Ladyshanalyn! Very Happy
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyshanalyn Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Thanks, glad to be here! Nucky invited me.
ladyshanalyn
ladyshanalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down