The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging Streams of Consciousness

2 posters

Go down

Blogging Streams of Consciousness Empty Blogging Streams of Consciousness

Post by melodiccolor Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm

After some discussion, Nucky and I decided it was necessary to create a new closed group forum called Blogging Streams of Consciousness.

It is described as follow: This closed group forum is the place for people to keep a personal journal. It can be in any form, including prose; it is meant to be as freeform as the person writing it wishes it to be.As with other closed group forums, members must have at least 10 posts to access it and all contents are to be considered personal and confidential, not shared outside the area.

Soon, all members in good standing will be granted admittance to this new board, a safe place to explore various personal things and share them with others. We hope you will enjoy this new place to explore inner journeys.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blogging Streams of Consciousness Empty Re: Blogging Streams of Consciousness

Post by Alethia Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 am

Im ready to explore a new journey of discovery and wonder...I must be insane I just bought the national geographic magazine over spiritual insights... Suspect Shocked
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Alethia wrote:Im ready to explore a new journey of discovery and wonder...I must be insane I just bought the national geographic magazine over spiritual insights... Suspect Shocked
big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum