The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we poisoning our pets?

3 posters

Go down

Are we poisoning our pets? Empty Are we poisoning our pets?

Post by BlueEyes Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Here is a book that I think is a good idea to have on hand if you own pets (indoors or outside) and are not holistic when it comes to household cleaning supplies, outdoor sprays and such.

I bought this book awhile back and a couple of days ago I finally had a bunch of time to read some of it while sitting waiting at the DMV. It is a real eye opener Shocked , even for me... I try to be as holistic and organic as possible, but know that it is impossible to do all the time. I am definitely going to think twice now when using non-holistic or non-organic products tho.

You can find a link to this book on My animal friends... (at the very bottom of the page).

Are we poisoning our pets? 517R61SFPVL._SL500_AA240_

It's an older book but it has a ton of information that does coincide with cleaning products, and such, of today. It lists and talks about lots of products that might be toxic to you or your pets (flea collars, shampoos, cleaning supplies, building materials, etc). Plus, the price is right, you can get it for as little as 1 cent plus shipping on Amazon.

cat cat cat Smile
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Are we poisoning our pets? Empty Re: Are we poisoning our pets?

Post by melodiccolor Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 pm

That is timely information for many pet owners here; especially new ones. There is also a ton of up to date information online from veterinary colleges and poison centers.

I am very careful and use no toxic cleaners in my home. There are plenty of safe, effective and inexpensive things to use in their stead. It is not only safer for our pets, but for us and ultimately for the earth.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 pm

I will have to check on amazon Blue. I shop there all of the time for holidays.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum