The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception

+3
melodiccolor
jaded
Reamsie
7 posters

Go down

How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception Empty How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception

Post by Reamsie Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

A wedding that I did a couple of weeks ago. I was never more glad to be done with a job. The bride was a very nice person and I was well paid, but let's just say OMG. I'm not going to post the main pictures here, but I know that not everyone has access to the Original Works forum. So I wanted to illustrate my point.

How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception IMG_0198a

The Highlight of the reception was when the minister and the mother of the bride's boyfriend were caught in a, shall we say, compromising position in one of the outer barn buildings. At this point my second shooter and I decided it was time to call it a night and left.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception Empty Re: How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception

Post by jaded Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:15 pm

ROTFLMAO...ya know I am a hillbilly right? Laughing and rolling
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception Empty Re: How you know you are at a hillbilly wedding reception

Post by melodiccolor Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Laughing and rolling OMG! You could publish a book from all the funny stories you've collected from working. This one's a classic.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:19 am

LOL Reamsie. What a trip.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 am

Oh my goodness! Yep...we've all been to one at one time or another!
Actually...some are quite fun for a safe 'observer'...like one of us.
Hmmm...would that be considered drunk driving...lol!
Nice pictures!
t.c...d.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneiros Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:25 am

LOL, thats a classic Laughing
Oneiros
Oneiros

Back to top Go down

Post by JackNConnor Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Not nearly as hilarious but just as poignant, here in the Northwest, the birthplace of Starbucks, I witnessed a backpacker with, not a Nalgene in the water bottle holster of his backpack, but a Vente Starbucks coffee drink. Shameless! I chastised him good-naturedly and he laughed.

JackNConnor
JackNConnor
JackNConnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down