The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Things You Have Done

+3
lula may
jaded
Harmony
7 posters

Go down

Silly Things You Have Done Empty Silly Things You Have Done

Post by Harmony Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

I want to see some funny stories! I'll start!

When I was a kid, the first Halloween that I truly got the concept of Trick or Treating was a bad Halloween for my cousin! We were only four months apart in age, I was the older cousin though. He went as Mighty Mouse, and I was Mickey Mouse. The second house we walked up to went something like this...

We walked up three steps onto this guy's porch... I rang the doorbell... Shoved my cousin off the porch... He lands in a bush arms and legs spread out... Guy opens door, busts out laughing... My mom and aunt bust out laughing... I look innocently and say trick or treat... He goes down the porch helps my cousin up... And then gave us both candy...

My mom was laughing to hard to scold me. I have about three more horror stories of my encounters with my cousin growing up. Wink
Harmony
Harmony

https://www.facebook.com/kymbirleigh

Back to top Go down

Silly Things You Have Done Empty Re: Silly Things You Have Done

Post by jaded Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Well this isn't exactly something I have done, or maybe I am be part of it. lol!

I took my son (9) & Grand-daughter (5) to the zoo a couple years ago My grand-daughter was only 3 at the time.

They have white bags of popcorn you can buy to feed the animals. Well, they also had 2 small donkeys they let roam the place at the time. The donkeys knew what was in the bags of course.

The silly thing was following me. I handed my son the bag. It started chasing him. My son screamed like a girl and ran.

My Grand-daughter was not gonna let a donkey terrorize her uncle. She politely punched it in the nose.LOL!
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 pm

LoL! Oh my gosh! That's so funny, I actually laughed out loud... And now very glad I'm alone in the office!

That reminds me of my feeding the animals horror story... Our local zoo hands out ice cream cones filled with food for the donkeys, goats, etc. So I was walking around with the cone feeding the different animals... One rather forceful goat got greedy and decided he wanted more. So here I am, like 6 years old, and this goat rears back and head butts me... Knocks the cone free, and runs off with it. Sad Such a greedy little goat?!
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 pm

I was gonna buy a goat. My husband wouldn't let me. lololololol!!!! I'd probably be afraid of it anyway
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 pm

If I'm not mistaken... In the state of Indiana or my county, one of the two... It's rumored that there is a law that states you cannot buy a goat if you live within city limits and have less than an acre of land. WTF

Seriously, I've never actually looked into it, but I've heard it from a few people. LoL!
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Last year around the holidays a lady lost her pet goat (which I think is also prohibited in our city limits) she had signs up all over town! My brother grabbed one for my x-mas present. I don't know how to scan but, I'll try to remember to have my husband do it so all of you can take a gander at the "lost goat! please call 555-5555" sign, complete with a picture of the goat!
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

My sister (one of the "good" ones) got into a flaming argument with a talking christmas tree at a Christmas theme park. chuckle It was hilarious!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:04 pm

When I worked at a real estate research company, my co-workers and I were making silly phone calls to each other, even though we sat right next to each other.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneiros Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:08 am

lol... I was on the train going to stay with my sister, after being kicked out of home by my ex-flatmates and sleeping in a park the previous night (so all my possessions were with me - a few cumbersome bags). I'd had a bit of whiskey by then, and was talking to a Spanish lady, probably mid 30s. The train trip was an hour and a half, and there were no toilets on board - we were both busting to go, and in severe pain... so I told her about this guy I saw once who peed between the carriages... we both agreed to do it if the other one did, so she went first and I went after. The worst part for her was this girl in the next carriage who was looking in at her when she squatted... lol.

That was such a crazy time for me - the next morning, hungover, I went for a swim at the beach and nearly drowned - had to be rescued by a lifeguard. I was thinking, far out, what's next? Shocked

Basically, if you look at the end of this carriage, those doors are all that was between the person peeing and everyone else (it's fully enclosed). At least the window-panes don't extend ALL the way down silent
Silly Things You Have Done Aboardthetrain
Oneiros
Oneiros

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneiros Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 am

Wow ok here's another one... Today at work (I'm a courier driver for the govt. postal service) I deliberately ran a red light, being in a bit of a silly mood... I even laughed while doing it... And guess who was sitting at the lights waiting? A cop on his bike.

He nailed me hard. My license ended up being invalid, because I moved states 2 years ago and didn't get it transferred, so I've gotta go to court for driving without a license and running a red light. Normally you'd just get a fine (for worse things than that too!). Luckily I didn't lose my job, and can hopefully get my license back within the next couple of days... Otherwise this could have been a major catastrophe. Shocked

That was a really silly mistake...
Oneiros
Oneiros

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 am

This one isn't mine... but it's one that I was able to witness. A local pub in our area has three different sections. The main (middle) room, the green room, and the red room. Their is a glass panes of glass running down the wall that separates the main room from the green and red rooms.

Me and a few girl friends were sitting in a booth celebrating mine and another girls 21st. This was shortly after Super Troopers had come out on DVD. Of course we had all seen it about a million times. My friend gets the brilliant idea she wants to relive one of the scenes.

So she runs into the red room, goes to glass pane on the other side of where we are sitting and licks the glass and then says "The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!" I'm not sure which was more funny... Us laughing, or the table of people behind her's facial expressions.

I still wonder just how much funk was on that glass......And she licked it....
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 pm

I peed in the mens restroom at a Skid Row/Bon Jovi concert. I had to go badly & the ladies was full with a huge line.

Some guy came in & said, "Dude there is a chick in there." Lmao
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm so jealous... Of the Skid Row/Bon Jovi concert part, not peeing in a mens restroom!

Here is a silly thing I did... Created a vlog. =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqSgQhBSajY
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

cute
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:50 am

I had the lead role in my senior play ( villian of course)...one of my best guy friends had the lead male role of the hero. I had to tie him with duct tape in the play. I couldn't get the tape to tear to tie him. I mouthed a not so nice word under my breat when it didn't work. After the play my mother informed me, " I can read lips." LMAO Laughing and rolling
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 am

LoL!

I was called out by a judge at one of our marching band competitions....We had a section that we could take an octave higher if we chose to... Well, being the showoff I was... I decided to take it an octave higher on the piccolo...This umm, involved me hitting the highest note possible on the piccolo.

When we played back the video with the judges comments... One of the judges said "While it is impressive that the piccolo player is able to hit that note, I suggest taking it down an octave."
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Harmony wrote:LoL!

I was called out by a judge at one of our marching band competitions....We had a section that we could take an octave higher if we chose to... Well, being the showoff I was... I decided to take it an octave higher on the piccolo...This umm, involved me hitting the highest note possible on the piccolo.

When we played back the video with the judges comments... One of the judges said "While it is impressive that the piccolo player is able to hit that note, I suggest taking it down an octave."

lol!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:58 pm

While twirling a fire baton during a half time show at a football game, I fell because it had rained earlier. Instead of getting up & continuing, I laid on the groud fire above my head & laughed.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 pm

seashell wrote:I peed in the mens restroom at a Skid Row/Bon Jovi concert. I had to go badly & the ladies was full with a huge line.

Some guy came in & said, "Dude there is a chick in there." Lmao

Hey Shell, I think I saw that show in Phoenix! What would it have been, like '89 right? I was eleven and it was one of my first shows. Anyway, my baby-est brother was born the very next day so, I'll never forget that show. Very Happy Rock on Shell!
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 am

Lol 11! Yikes! Girl I am old. I already had a child in '89.

When my oldest child was 2 we had a food fight with cinnamon buns. lol!
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum