The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums?

+5
Rivershine
orangeblossom
melodiccolor
Luna
Nucky
9 posters

Go down

Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums? Empty Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums?

Post by Nucky Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 am

Who do you miss from old HSP forums that we haven't seen in a while? A few people here have been on these HSP forums a lot longer than I have, and have come across a lot of people over the years.

I miss oceancitygirl, oceanchild, jamminpianogirl, jerry_yesand, ellla, and that's all I can think of for now.

Is anyone still in contact with any of these people? From what I've heard, some of those people were around for quite some time before they disappeared.

Last edited by nuckinfutz on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums? Empty Re: Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums?

Post by Luna Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Gosh the list is too long for me to mention everyone hehe, there certainly are a lot of people that I wonder what happened to them... The only person on that list that I know about is jamminpianogirl as I added her on myspace. I haven't spoken with her but she posts photos and seems to be doing a lot of concerts.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums? Empty Re: Do you miss anyone from the old HSP forums?

Post by melodiccolor Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm

I'll always miss Tangomonster.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 pm

melodiccolor wrote:I'll always miss Tangomonster.

Yeah, that's another one I miss.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeblossom Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Willowmere, Samurai Cat
orangeblossom
orangeblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:58 pm

orangeblossom wrote:Willowmere, Samurai Cat

Me too. I always loved Samurai Cat's poetry.

I joined the board back in '03. There are too many people to name. I wish them all well.
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm

nuckinfutz wrote:
melodiccolor wrote:I'll always miss Tangomonster.

Yeah, that's another one I miss.

Yes...I liked her! I miss Tango also! She was nice to converse with....
oh well...
d.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Passing Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:42 am

Ah well. People come and go. Things come and go. Moods come and go.

I seem to detect a theme here (LOL)
Justin Passing
Justin Passing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri May 15, 2009 11:18 pm

I often wonder about what cool people I missed and would have clicked with if I was around during the early days.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 am

I miss Reb and Justin. I wish they would not have left. I am bored. I have been reading their old posts. Where has time gone? Reb & Justin if you do stop by to read, know I miss you both so much. I will always value our friendship & everything you have done for me.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Justin is not gone for good. He will return once he has worked through some stuff.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 am

Far out, There are loads of people I miss. Justin said it best, people come and go. That's just life.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Oh & a girl named silvergirl. I like her too. I just like knowing that people I felt something for are okay. That's the worst thing about the internet. People are easy to lose touch with.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Silvergirl is still active at OHH.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm

I have never been to OHH or at least I don't think I have been there. I can remember avatars more than names. Isn't that funny?

On my my space, I have a friend named Peggy from aimoo. I cannot for the life of me, remember what her site name was....lol! Old age is setting in , my memory is shot.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 pm

There is a link to Our HSP Home in the links thread in the Guidelines, Rules and Links forum, as well as links to other hsp sites.

You will find many old friends at OHH.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:42 pm

I am not comfortable on big boards anymore. I have been finding more lost people since I made a *cringes* facebook. Lol! I get flasbergasted when I have a gadzillion people to respond to. BUT, on the bright side, it isn't like the telephone I control when I answer there.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down