Babel Fish

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

default Re: Babel Fish

Post by lula may on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:18 pm

English to Korean and back.

she' Misses s, vast quantity is not a young girl who and She' In s hand window pane which is well versed well in contact of the velvet like the lizard. Donates in soap impression and national reputation of his wife whom he which rises on the timely outside while his hand is busy in man his gong starting which is to the multitude who has the polychromatic mirror deceiving with his eye eats. Is] ' repairing; Does in necessity; Cause i' The m descends that the city to leave uptown a little the cause i' repairing; Does in necessity; The m mother superior jump total mother superior jump total mother superior jump total mother superior jump which descends total. The happiness is warm and the happiness which is total will be warm and will be total to go out and when catching you from the arm and, will feel the finger in your trigger and anyone degree to do I and is a happy this warmth which knows the fact that wears out and - it is like that because is total and is. " Send; The happiness was warm, total
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 am

Happiness is a warm gun by the Beatles?
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Yes Ma'am! thumbsup
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 pm

lol What a wacky thread!! Smile

Well, I knew of the evils of computer translation before, didn't know they could be such fun too!! Smile

'fishing with spoon bait' lol!! Smile

I've recently come across iffy-looking sites in horrible Slovenian and thought: 'Spam!' - but turns out these pages had autotranslators turned on and detected your browser's language automatically - the terror!!
I wrote to one poor unsuspecting photographer whose work I liked, but the site translation was so horrible, just 'he' or 'she' being mixed up in one sentence, etc.. He said he'd look into it, lol.. - if you ever have a temptation to do this to an unsuspecting website of yours - don't!!! Smile

/Including a button to translate the page is semi-okay, as people opt in for such torture, and it may be helpful if they really don't understand the language.. But for those of us who do, it's just a sign to 'Run away fast!!' Smile/
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok, here's two of them, first:

I run and hide and pull peel and in the grasp internal and me the hand protrude and the fire and touch the wall and to distance the shelter from the poison expense which is not also anyone name and in the place which is not also anyone name in my face to feel the sunshine, wants the trace which sees the fact that the dust cloud will disappear without to distance to the distance which going have wants in the place which is not also anyone name to distance in the place which is not also anyone name We' Re-yet love total destruction love total destruction after building and will go out and when that place going, It' where that place goes with you; Does to go out, s whole city' s aflood and our love We' where goes round at stipend; Is pressed down from the dust and wishes in compliance with re-hits and swells up I' In ll show your place desert plains to highest distance in the place which is not also anyone name to distance in the place which is not also anyone name to distance in the place which is not also anyone name We' Re-yet love total destruction love total destruction after building and will go out and when that place going, It' where that place goes with you; Does to go out, s total our loves We' where goes round at stipend; Wishes in compliance with swells up falls and wishes in compliance with re-hits and swells up Oh, and sees the love our love rotation sees the fact that will corrode We' Wishes in compliance with swells up will fall and wishes in compliance with re-will hit and will swell up and to go out when that place going, Oh It' where that place goes with you; Does to go out, s whole

And second:

Do you why throw us do think the material in you? You our cd' The whole has; s- you' Re-eastern characteristic love person, you' Re-eastern characteristic love person you our 7" The whole has; s- you' Re-eastern characteristic love person, you' Re-eastern characteristic love person you our t-shirt whole you' Bought; Re-eastern characteristic love person, you' Re-eastern characteristic love person you our show whole you' Goes; Re-eastern characteristic love person, you' Re-eastern characteristic love person singing together: Our fans the whole are cheerful, [x4] you us you' About song is doing and thinks this is knowing thing of you; Us underground you' Worried wearing out your this the re-injustice which thinks; Re-unjust you us won' Thinks; Your club you' Is high, side with t sexual intercourse; These us of you you' We worried in case likes wearing out your this the re-injustice which thinks; In re-unjust singing together if we' Is; Re-is good in you, it' s because we' In order for this smoke to be born you some will be shrewd will get and when one re-or will cut off and about goes, us as well after being, we' ll the fan voice which goes back to your bird cage: " But I' ve you " Supported for a long time;

Both from english to Korean and back.
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 am

From English to Japanese and back:

It' Midnight and some nearby s evil' S which under the moonlight has lain hidden in the darkness before almost making that, the fact that you shout is tried, but as for fear when the fear which looks at vision which stops your center which takes sound the right sees between the eyes You' which starts freezing simultaneously; The re-' which makes helpless; A certain thriller, the thriller night brings this and everyone the ' Rescuing from the animal concerning assault s it' which goes; You have known; The thriller of s, thriller night You' Your life in the killer and the tonight thriller it re-fights, the door there' You close sufficiently, you inquire about that it actualizes; Whether or not because you think in the hand moving and the doubt which everywhere as for s feel and are cool you' You went away; As for ll the seeing where you close your eye, the sun which desires the fact that girl this exactly is the imagination! But at that time directly creative ones rear You' which inquires about [u] thing; Rhenium ' from time; A certain thriller, the thriller night brings this there ain' Thing of the eye of t 40, the thriller of the girl, the 2nd chance for the thriller night it is not You' Your life in the killer and the tonight thriller it re-fights, their mask dance meetings There' So night creative ones which are called in order to walk the start which dies; s this time the jaw of the foreigner escaping (They' Reopening it was, is wide) this They' which is end of your life; Re-, there' In order to obtain; If ogre they of s which has closed with all sides do not change the number of your dials, completely you hold now when it has owned immediately you who are closed and I hour you can obtain in side and is night I' With; As for ll screen I' So it rescues from fear; As for ll as for this which is made to see the thriller, the thing ' which is the thriller night; Rather than the thriller of attempt, doing the thriller night boldly with any illusion, permit the fact that grip and a which can be impressed cause I more and therefore me are hard are shared killer, diller and the thriller, the thriller ' tonight here; This a certain thriller, the thriller night does to bring the girl, as for me, rather than trying with any illusion boldly, the thriller which it is possible to be impressed more, the thriller night therefore me permit the fact that hard grip, killer, thriller and ow are shared! (I' ya tonight being impressed as for m) darkness which goes crossing the land, the midnight time which goes down as for any creative things which are close seeking the blood, y' which it crawls; In order to trap to fear; The neighborhood I' of alls; ya tonight being impressed the baby I' of m ooh which goes; ya tonight being impressed m oh darlin' which goes; Thriller night, baby, ooh! However it fights in order most as for the stench which becomes dirty end is and has lived in order to seal up the demon your destiny of [haiiroguma] from fear and all graves of 40,000 years which is the air and to be restricted badness of the thriller where your body starts trembling, for the simply human cannot resist

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 am

Thriller by Michael Jackson?

Aaw, I remember this thread! I think the last two I posted were U2 and Anal C*nt lyrics by the way. At this point I have no idea which ones- but I am pretty sure that's what I did. Very Happy
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 am

yep, that's right Lula!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down