The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding the brain; potential game changer

2 posters

Go down

Understanding the brain;  potential game changer Empty Understanding the brain; potential game changer

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:19 pm

http://nypost.com/2017/06/13/the-human-brain-sees-the-world-as-an-11-dimensional-multiverse/

This really could completely alter how science understands the brain and the implications for those of us with nonstandard brains is exciting. I also watched the Youtube that attempts to show visually 11 dimensions of brain modeling at work.

It's kind of like comparing primitive stick figures to detailed statues in full color, the information from MRIs and this.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Understanding the brain;  potential game changer Empty Re: Understanding the brain; potential game changer

Post by bosharpe Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:49 pm

I've read again and again we essentially know nothing about human consciousness. I know we 'f' up and we fight and are imperfect but our brains are miraculous. Who know what we'll discover in the future and if it's even a frontier we can truly understand.

Thanks for sharing!
bosharpe
bosharpe

Back to top Go down