The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfit for life in society

3 posters

Go down

Unfit for life in society Empty Unfit for life in society

Post by _Tristan_ Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Picture this, I see Person A and Person B laughing and joking around with each other. They appear like really good friends.
As soon as Person B has their back turned, Person A starts talking shit about them to me.
Apparently, this is what we call friendship.
If I was to say anything, I would be the one they direct their wrath on and would be ostracized. Society seems to be a playground where the most hypocritical and multi-faced person gets all the rewards.

To be successful financially, loved and appreciated, all you need to do is: lie, be conniving,deceive and have multiple personas. You do not need actual technical skills or talents as long as you can maintain appearances.

No need to try to create/contribute anything of value.

Why do we even exist?

_Tristan_
_Tristan_

Back to top Go down

Unfit for life in society Empty Re: Unfit for life in society

Post by Cat Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:46 pm

I hear you.

Anytime I witness this crap, I mentally throw my hands in the air and just start singing this to myself -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00K7EFYS-jI

Ain't that some shit~~ thumbsup

Cat
Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:51 pm

People who do this are not friends. I remember back in my late teens an older man, artist doing this to me. He made a great show of really liking me to my face, pretending to be a good friend. 2 people cued me in, one of whom I fully trusted as a close friend so I believed her. So I decided to confront him. Before I could say much, he exploded and made a huge public scene accusing me of the most ridiculous things. I walked away and never looked back. Lesson learned and now I don't attract such people into my life any longer.

Not everyone is like this; most people are not.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down