The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are no other people

3 posters

Go down

There are no other people Empty There are no other people

Post by Zen Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:09 am

I came to the conclusion a while ago that we are all parts of each other, and inexplicably connected.
And all this thinking of people as other people is a huge illusion.

This is often an excuse to unnecessarily divide us and control oneself.
So any conflict between me and somebody else,is a self conflict.
I found it's much easier to see clearly, and have a good showdown with someone when we are in understanding with ourselves, and listening compassionately and trying not to judge so harshly or prematurely.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

There are no other people Empty Re: There are no other people

Post by RBM Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:20 pm

And the way it works, each individual has to come to that specific realization their own way, in order to change and reflect the realization. In other words in order to allow for Free Will.

The most any other individual can do to accomplish that change in one, is to provide an environment that is full of love(defined as compassion and caring).
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 pm

RBM wrote:And the way it works, each individual has to come to that specific realization their own way, in order to change and reflect the realization. In other words in order to allow for Free Will.

The most any other individual can do to accomplish that change in one, is to provide an environment that is full of love(defined as compassion and caring).

AWwww. I agree.

I love you I love you I love you
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:36 pm

How about a Rumii quote to demonstrate ?

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Tom  Campbell
also says 'to fix yourself'  but within context of a Big Picture perspective of reality - that is that consciousness is what reality is made of, and our purpose in this reality it to grow up and become love which is what some call >enlightenment<.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:50 pm

RBM wrote:How about a Rumii quote to demonstrate ?

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Tom  Campbell
also says 'to fix yourself'  but within context of a Big Picture perspective of reality - that is that consciousness is what reality is made of, and our purpose in this reality it to grow up and become love which is what some call >enlightenment<.

Yes I agree. I think too just by existing as yourself, loving and changing your own inner world into a more lovely place, you do that changing the outer world bit without much struggling lol.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:20 am

Zen wrote:I came to the conclusion a while ago that we are all parts of each other, and inexplicably connected.

I found it's much easier to see clearly, and have a good showdown with someone when we are in understanding with ourselves, and listening compassionately and trying not to judge so harshly or prematurely.

We are mirrors for each other in this view, I agree.

So how we deal with life and people is really about how we are dealing with ourselves within.
So where we come from is really the space and choice where we reside within.

I say often to others "EVERYTHING" is a reflection of us. But some don't like that view or agree with it.

Ultimately what you are is what you reflect, in everyway of yourself.

What others are and reflect back, offers us that Piece in us that we might not believe is connected, but if we look deep enough in self its all there, whether it is simply acknowledgment or something more. What I regard I regard in myself, what I disregard I disregard in myself.

Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Alethia wrote:
Zen wrote:I came to the conclusion a while ago that we are all parts of each other, and inexplicably connected.

We are mirrors for each other in this view, I agree.

So how we deal with life and people is really about how we are dealing with ourselves within.
So where we come from is really the space and choice where we reside within.

I say often to others "EVERYTHING" is a reflection of us. But some don't like that view or agree with it.

Ultimately what you are is what you reflect, in everyway of yourself.

What others are and reflect back, offers us that Piece in us that we might not believe is connected, but if we look deep enough in self its all there, whether it is simply acknowledgment or something more. What I regard I regard in myself, what I disregard I disregard in myself.

You always describe it so well Surprised
Lol sometimes they think I'm crazy too. "ROCKS ARE JUST ROCKS. WUT U MEAN with these reflections? You sure you not smoking something?"

Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down