The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!!

4 posters

Go down

goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!! Empty goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!!

Post by reb Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:16 pm

y'all know i mess with my birthday on 'profile'...so for laughs, i put in a date, and then the year '1900'; the goddamn thing sez 'sorry. this forum does not accept members over 99 years old'....i shit you not. discrimination! that's what it is! so i had to change my birth year to 1909....mohammed in kneebritches! doesn't like old people....i thought i'd be billy crystal's '1000 year old man' on this forum...

so my ffirst suggestion is to take off the age limitation on the top end. i don't think we want 'teeny boppers' that are 16 or younger (not unless we want mad parents over some of the things we discuss), but to rule out any 100 year old people, that's not a good hting, to quote my ex-friend Martha.....

lol!
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!! Empty Re: goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!!

Post by Fossy Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 pm

reb wrote:y'all know i mess with my birthday on 'profile'...so for laughs, i put in a date, and then the year '1900'; the goddamn thing sez 'sorry. this forum does not accept members over 99 years old'....i shit you not. discrimination! that's what it is! so i had to change my birth year to 1909....mohammed in kneebritches! doesn't like old people....i thought i'd be billy crystal's '1000 year old man' on this forum...

so my ffirst suggestion is to take off the age limitation on the top end. i don't think we want 'teeny boppers' that are 16 or younger (not unless we want mad parents over some of the things we discuss), but to rule out any 100 year old people, that's not a good hting, to quote my ex-friend Martha.....

lol!
reb

lol I know you are kidding but the average age in my nursing home is 95. This woman May Schaffer died on Thursday and she was 105. There is more than one person there that is 100 or older. I kid you not.
Fossy
Fossy

http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!! Empty Re: goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!!

Post by reb Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm

now this is getting weird...i had a reply to you half done, and the 'computer' went backward and wiped it out....ohhhwwwooooOoO! ghost in the machine!

1200 year old people ought to be able to log in if they want to; they might be lonesome!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:53 pm

lol you mean aliens? Is star trek real now?
Fossy
Fossy

http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:36 pm

if you read the thread aobut voting on Blue's forum, voting is 'not real', so star trek could be more real than voting for all i know.

i changed my mind; i'm gonna vote. maybe i'll get to rub up against some woman in the voting line who's got big knockers...lol! or smells good...i smelled like an old wet goat the last three days; cool today, so dint sweat so hard...don't pick on me cause i changed my mind; i'm writing in ron paul! lol! any guy with two first names has got to be a hoot!

life is funny, aint it? Smile
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Laughing Reb, we'll see what we can do to get the upper age limit removed...or you could become one of the admins. and do it yourself. (I know, I can just see your reaction to that idea..... Laughing )
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:36 am

i once had a girlfriend who was a little sneak; we were laying in bed one night, and i was almost asleep...the small jack russell i had then jumped up on the bed, and layed down touching my feet; i felt the bed move strangely, and the dog ran across my feet and jumped off. i said 'did you kick that dog, jeanie?' she jumped out of bed screaming, saying she never touched him, she was NOT GOING TO BE ACCUSED, etc. i rolled over, turned the light on, and saw she was pulling on her clothes...'i've never been so insulted' etc, etc-constant stream of bullsht-i thought 'yeah, she kicked the dog, and this noise is the camouflage for it'....and she grabbed her bag and headed for the door-i don't know what she thought was going to happen-she dint have a driver's license, no car, and she was 20 miles from home, and it was like midnight....i heard the front door slam. so i got up and checked to be sure the door was locked, threw the deadbolt as insurance, and went back to bed. washed her from my mind, and we had been going together off and on for maybe 6 months. dint hear from her again until just before i moved. she called, i took her to dinner as an 'old times'' thing, rebuffed her advances, and left. she was the one i think sold my credit card number to someone who used it in the identity theft i had. this is just to illustrate the tolerance i have for freaking out....i have little to none...lol! i'm pretty sure she kicked my dog; she's lucky...she threw herself out. better for her to have done it...lol! i tried to get the cops to go after her for the identity theft, but it wasn't enough money for them to act on it; woulda served her right for kicking the dog....and then acting all 'insulted' about it when she got caught.

now apply that same thought process to me being an admin....uh-huh! lol! i would universally be loved, i am sure...

nah, i got too much cedar to cut, and i know myself too well to go for this Smile thanks for thinking of me, melodi, but i got to politely decline.....
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Fri May 02, 2008 7:11 pm

lol Reb I hope you do get to be 999 years old... at least!!!!! Very Happy
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am

Thanks, Strawberry, do past lives count? Smile
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sat May 03, 2008 10:26 am

hmmm.. Not sure... Unless you were Cleopatra. Then it definitely counts!! Very Happy Suspect study geek farao afro What a Face headbang
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun May 04, 2008 2:58 pm

have always had an unreasonable fear of asps....i wonder....????

lol!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down