The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

backwoods home magazine

2 posters

Go down

backwoods home magazine Empty backwoods home magazine

Post by reb Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:34 am

as i do from time to time, i remind folks that there is a source for practical questions that i know of:

one of them is http://www.backwoodshome.com/index.html , where there is a particularly good 'energy' column on the home page this month.

the other i am aware of is 'justanswer.com', which i have used for veterinary advice.

r
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

backwoods home magazine Empty Re: backwoods home magazine

Post by SimplyNan Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks for the link, Reb. I think this was something that I had subscribed to years ago but maybe it was something else, can't totally recall anymore and guess it really doesn't matter. Anyway, good stuff to have.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Nan, you're welcome Smile

i had reason to contact them today, as they have a lady who's a chicken expert (lol!).

one of my hens has decided that 'the grass is greener.....' and is flying over the fence. i got the fish landing net, and scooped her up once this am; she then flew over the neighbor's fence; he has a big mean labrador named 'godzilla' or something like that, who is obviously interested in fresh chicken. the hen was so far over the fence, i got to thinking 'what if htey all think that's a good idea?', so i mooched the rest into the pen, and locked it.

so i asked this lady at backwoods home 'i got this hen fly's over the fence. i think i got two choices: 1. put her in the crock pot before she 'infects' the rest of the flock with her radical ideas or 2. let godzilla have her. can you think of something else or is this it? if this is it, i'm having chicken tomorrow for supper.' lol!

so far, the silly thing has not come back inthe yard....she may already be fox meat for all i know. these folks at backwoods home are pretty practical in my experience. r
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down