The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tis the season to be silly..........

3 posters

Go down

Tis the season to be silly.......... Empty Tis the season to be silly..........

Post by Alethia Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm a mad santa who is seeking revenge on those children who didnt leave me carrots and milk last year,
I am about to spew forth a surge of tokens that will let all you children who forgot me to remember me now.
I am going to bring blitzin and cupid and vixen and I, to drop you a bag of really big toys.
ones you will love, that will defend and destroy.......all those parents who wouldnt let you leave soy.
Yeah those grown ups stink when we get in sync.....we knows these things and they think we bent.
So guys in that bag of tokens I send.. water pistols, guns and bombs to extend.
To the family dinner on Christmas day, when all they want to do is play,
christmas carols and sing out of tune. You can shoot them, bomb them and blow up the pudding,
that will teach them for not complying.......with all you kids who are in sync with santa...teach those mummies and daddies a thing or two.
what we kiddies want and they are gunna spew. Spew there lunch all over themselves and we will laugh and tell them to sell. Sell that cows milk
cos it brings santa to a holt......makes his sinus's ache and his stomach belch......yeah if you have ever heard a santa fart..you would consider all what your children impart......... santa Ho ho ho and a bottle of soy.....weeeeeeeeeeeee
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Tis the season to be silly.......... Empty Re: Tis the season to be silly..........

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm

HAPPY WATER BALLOONS! lol! popcorn What a Face
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tis the season to be silly.......... Empty Re: Tis the season to be silly..........

Post by Alethia Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm

melodiccolor wrote:HAPPY WATER BALLOONS! lol! popcorn What a Face

dancing dancing dancing dancing dancing dancing dancing chuckle
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqFBHPPh41w

I love this group and we have been playing this all week at my work place..no wonder I cant get it out of my head...its cool!! Extra Happy
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasshopper Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Wow! rendeer santa thumbsup
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

https://sfba.social/@Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down