The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bubbles

2 posters

Go down

bubbles Empty bubbles

Post by reb Thu May 29, 2008 11:02 pm

someone has been asking me to tell bubble stories;

1. bout 10 years ago, i was having a lot of trouble; everyone told me it was psychological, but i knew it wasn't (inside my gut, y'know?); some idiot doctors wanted to know about how i grew up; some jst wanted to shove a pill down my throat-no one looked for the real problem (it was my teeth-infected all the upper ones, and they had gotten into my sinuses and then my brain tissue)-so, anyway, looking for every solution, i went to a regression hypnotist from the brian weiss institute in urbana illinois. she put me under...way under....i saw all kinds of things from the past, in fact, i saw my parents before i was born (my Dad said later 'how did you know that' about one \detail i told him). anyway, just before she was going to 'bring me out', she started this relaxation technique, and i went out of control...she lost me. i was in a shiny, shimmering place, where everyone seemed like a bubble, with a rainbow surface, but i could tell there were 'people' or souls in them. i could feel their thoughts...i could feel their emotions. i was warm, comfortable, content-everyone i could feel was friendly, and welcoming-it felt like 'home'...and she couldn't get me back...what was supposed ot be an hour and half turned into about 5 hours...it was dark when she finally got me back; i told her i dint want ot come back...she practically threw me out of her office (lol-not the first time someon got more than they bargained for with me). i do not know how i drove 4 hours home on the freeway...i don't remember the drive...lol!

2. a girlfriend of mine had a 6 year old kid i got attached to; i read an article in the newspaper about 'super bubbles' using a coathanger for abubble ring, glycerin, some dish soap and water. i made up a ring about 2' in diameter, and used a washtub (we were at my parent's house for a visit). i piddled with the mixture til i got some big bubbles 2' or more...some of them would come out 'elongated', and when they went to full diameter, they were morelike 3'....and the wind was blowin just enough they took off into the air...some burst at 50', but a few wne tmaybe 200' or more, and 1 went so high, the chimney swifts were buzzing it, and it went out of sight...by the time i got it working good, both Dad and the kid were out there watching. Dad was like a little kid (you had to know Dad-he was as serious as anyone you'd want to deal with usually)...we had a ball.....still amazes me those things would get so big and hold together...lol!

reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

bubbles Empty Re: bubbles

Post by citrine Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:17 pm

I just love these stories. flower
citrine

Back to top Go down

bubbles Empty Re: bubbles

Post by reb Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Smile thank you, citrine.