The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk! - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk!

Post by namasteheather Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Ladies and gentleman, I submit to you, Jack in the hospital talking to john with stubble. And then Jack talking to Kate asking her if she is going to go to John's funeral at the airport. Clearly a man's beard can't grow that much in the matter of a few days.
Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk! - Page 2 Jack110

Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk! - Page 2 Jack210
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk! - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk about LOST season five-spoilers abound, enter at your own risk!

Post by Luna Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:48 pm

He looks way thinner there too.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:07 am

You bring up an interesting point. There is a lot of discussion about when and how many times "Jeremy Betham" visited Jack and the rest of the "O-6" on all the Lost forums. I'm not up on it all, but it seems that according to things Jack and Kate and Ben say, John visited all of them more than once. When? Where? and How? that too is a mystery. I'm sure it's not a mistake because the Lost writers don't make those kinds of mistakes.

From another forum
What was up with jack's breakdown? He acted like he's been visited by Locke repeatedly over the last three years or something like that?

I thought there might be something more than that. Jack defensively says something like "I'm not going back. How many times do I have to tell you?"...or something like that, after the *first* time Locke asks him. I was wondering if Locke had already visited him before this encounter, or something.

and
Oh yeah.....and in "There's No Place Like Home", Jack tells Ben something like "Bentham told me that you were off the Island", but we don't see that happen in this ep. So that's another argument in favor of Locke having had more than one run-in with Jack.......either that, or it's just a plot hole.

and
A couple of continuity problems bugged me. Last season Walt told Hurley "Jeremy Bentham" came to see him, but John never mentioned that name to Walt. Nor do I remember him mentioning it to Hurley.

Also last season, Ben asked Jack if John told him that Ben was off the island, and Jack said yes, but John never mentioned Ben to Jack.

So there is definitely some things missing that need to be cleared up.
Like I said, I don't think it's an error, we all know the Lost people don't make mistakes like that.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Last season Walt told Hurley "Jeremy Bentham" came to see him, but John never mentioned that name to Walt

The argument could potentially be made that because Walt is psychic or special that he was able to figure out who the fake name.
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 pm

It was on earlier tonight and ooooooooooh it was good!!! Can't wait to talk about it!!!
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:22 pm

So.....Juliette and Sawyer, worst couple ever? I have always despised her. I really can't see how the two of them would end up together! Ew.

I think that Hurley has Charlie's guitar. Interesting that he fell in the water seeing as Charlie drowned. I wonder if Charlie told him to get on the plane and take a piece of him with him.

What do you guys think happened to Aaron? That is so bizarre! What could have happened to him that Kate would just be ok and go have sex with Jack? She doesn't want to talk about it, so it's probably something bad but it's not THAT bad that she's traumatized by losing her adopted son. I think it has something to do with Ben. He looked like he had been scratched up pretty badly, I could see Kate going psycho on him and scratching his face up and breaking an arm or something.

And why is it that they needed to recreate everyone on the plane except for the tail section people? What about Mr. Ekko and Anna Lucia and Abby, and all of those people who died?

I wonder if Sun is in the same year as Jin and the rest of them.

Also someone on Facebook was commenting on Richard's initials spelling "Ra", and that he might be some kind of Egyptian god. Which is kind of Stargateish and would be a disappointment if that is the direction they are going.

I thought the whole thing with Paul getting shot was odd, it seemed like there was more to it than met the eye. Maybe she was having a picnic with one of the hostiles and Paul found them?

What happened to Faraday in the 70's? You only see him in 71 when he sees Charlotte and then you don't see him in 74. And when he was saying "I'm not going to tell her" I wonder if he meant their mom? Because some people think that they are brother and sister.

Why won't Faraday take off his tie?
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2