The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to?

+2
Gypsy Woman
Nucky
6 posters

Go down

Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to? Empty Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to?

Post by Nucky Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:01 am

Sometimes I get ideas for threads that I think are amusing or interesting, but then decide not to post them, either because I think that they would be a bit too obnoxious for most people or because it's something based on how I'm feeling that I think will pass soon.

An example of the former is a "how many drinks would it take for you to have sex with the last person to post?" thread.

What about you guys? Any threads that you almost started but decided not to?
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to? Empty Re: Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to?

Post by Gypsy Woman Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 am

nuckinfutz wrote:how many drinks would it take for you to have sex with the last person to post?What about you guys?

That´s impossible.
If i´m half drunk, i can usually think, if i don´t like to do something, and if i´m complete drunk (looooong ago) it´s impossible to even think about it for me.

tongue

And this is one of these posts that i started to write almost, started to post, but decided not to ...

Oh yes?

.....or better not?
hmmmmmmmmm......Preview?.....to...... Send <<<<<<<
Gypsy Woman
Gypsy Woman

Back to top Go down

Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to? Empty Re: Are there any threads that you almost started but decided not to?

Post by WissyWig Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 am

Hm...yes. But I can't remember why. scratch

Those unposts usually fall into two categories--either I want to write about them but turn them into a novella and decide not to bore the bleep out of everyone (90% of the time Rolling Eyes), or it's something I've decided I don't particularly want "public." I learned a valuable lesson four years ago--never write something on line, even in a "private" forum, that you don't want just one person to read. Especially if it's your parents. Sad
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 pm

nuckinfutz wrote:An example of the former is a "how many drinks would it take for you to have sex with the last person to post?" thread.

chuckle that just cracked me up! it's obnoxious, yes, but man it made me laugh! thank you, N. i needed a good giggle tonight. Wink
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:32 pm

It's more about the responses to threads for me. There is a thread on another board that I must have written a dozen responses to, then decided they were all too mean and deleted them. Certain topics just instill a desire to shred in me. When I find I'm failing to fight off the urge, I figure it's better to say nothing.

Also, in case anybody hadn't picked up on it, cause I know it can go unnoticed easily,sometimes I'm kind of a smart ass. So, although it isn't a problem here- there are some times when I feel like I can't say ANYTHING because it would be misunderstood. Again, when I feel there is a larger than average risk of that, I say nothing. ninja Yup, I'm a ninja.
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:23 am

nuckinfutz wrote:
An example of the former is a "how many drinks would it take for you to have sex with the last person to post?" thread.
That's actually quite amusing.Laughing I had plenty of thread ideas that I decided not post. Mainly because I don't want people think how much of a kook I really am....mostly they are "Have you ever noticed..." variety.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:29 pm

lula may wrote:Also, in case anybody hadn't picked up on it, cause I know it can go unnoticed easily,sometimes I'm kind of a smart ass.

You don't say? Me too!! Twisted Evil

Which is precisely why, when you feel the urge not to say anything, you should disable that social filter and go for it. The world needs more smart asses. (And I need company! chuckle)
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down