The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans

3 posters

Go down

vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans Empty vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans

Post by RBM Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:03 pm

I'm cruising the Net, but haven't found what I'm looking for, which is also preferably a large recipe, as in a dutch oven size.

Anyone got one ?
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans Empty Re: vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:04 pm

I don't have a recipe, but I might be able to come up with one for you if you tell me what it is you have in mind. Include as much detail as you can.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans Empty Re: vegan vegtable soup, no potatoes w/beans

Post by RBM Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:09 pm

melodiccolor wrote:I don't have a recipe, but I might be able to come up with one for you if you tell me what it is you have in mind.  Include as much detail as you can.

Hahahahahaha, that's what I'm looking for - those pesky details ! I'll get back to this thread, then, when I have a better grip. Thanks for the offer.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:53 am

Well, for example what if any vegetables should be included; what seasonings, what kinds of beans; what don't you want?

There are different kinds of vegetable soups too, such as minestrone, bean soups, etc.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:30 am

too funny, by the time he finishes up with all the ingredients, he could simply land them in the pot and just cook it..lol
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 pm

True, this works for intuitive cooks. I find those who require recipes and lack that intuition need the details filled in. I have a few otherwise extremely intuitive friends who lack this sense.

I'm not suggesting he list all the ingredients, just give a sense of what he has in mind. I can come up with the ingredients and amounts from that.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 pm

melodiccolor wrote:True, this works for intuitive cooks.  I find those who require recipes and lack that intuition need the details filled in.  I have a few otherwise extremely intuitive friends who lack this sense.

I'm not suggesting he list all the ingredients, just give a sense of what he has in mind.  I can come up with the ingredients and amounts from that.

Yeah, I'm faaaaaaaar from an intuitive cook on new recipes. After cooking them a few times I can bend the amounts and sometimes even the ingredients. I found one I'm going to try, at any rate - Dr Fuhrman’s Creamy Vegan Vegetable Soup. I expect Furhman's book to be delivered at week's end.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:22 pm

I hope it works out for you. I guess out your way, really fresh organic vegetables in winter are hard to come by.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down