The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... what's everyone up to this summer?

2 posters

Go down

So... what's everyone up to this summer? Empty So... what's everyone up to this summer?

Post by Samt03 Sun May 24, 2015 2:07 pm

What fun kinda stuff do you guys all have planned for this summer? (Even if it's just like something you'd love to do but may not get the chance.)

My plans are expand my herb beds, get my farmers market actually off the ground, and get the honey bees up and going (even if it's just the starter hives.) We're actually waiting on a phone call saying our nukes (starter part for the hives) are ready to be picked up, it should be any point this week.
Samt03
Samt03

https://www.amazon.com/author/showndraridge

Back to top Go down

So... what's everyone up to this summer? Empty Re: So... what's everyone up to this summer?

Post by Zen Sun May 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Hmm I dunno actually.

I'm thinking of making scarves and afghans like mad so I can sell them.

I have a fantasy of going on a road trip...
Anybody also have fantasy of going on a road trip?

buzz buzz buzz
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

So... what's everyone up to this summer? Empty Re: So... what's everyone up to this summer?

Post by Samt03 Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 am

Ohh I totally forgot we're bottling our first batch of wine. It's made from grapes I picked and turned into juice last summer. (Not sure how I forgot since the bottles for it take up part of the kitchen.)
Samt03
Samt03

https://www.amazon.com/author/showndraridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down