The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want someone to eat waffles with.

3 posters

Go down

I want someone to eat waffles with. Empty I want someone to eat waffles with.

Post by MadxHatterxTeapot Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am

It's that time of night where I'm dog sitting at someone's house, am planning to go to this doughnut shop at 5am to be there at 5:30 when it opens...and yet I want to do something to keep myself awake.

anyone think they can be here in under 2 hours to get waffles with me and then doughnuts? Very Happy
MadxHatterxTeapot
MadxHatterxTeapot

Back to top Go down

I want someone to eat waffles with. Empty Re: I want someone to eat waffles with.

Post by MadxHatterxTeapot Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:33 am

Also, if you can't come hang out with me uh...would it be totally unorthodox to go out to a 24 hour diner with a stuffed alpaca and tell the host your excuse: I know, it's weird. Nobody was available so I brought a different kind of friend with me.
MadxHatterxTeapot
MadxHatterxTeapot

Back to top Go down

I want someone to eat waffles with. Empty Re: I want someone to eat waffles with.

Post by Samt03 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 am

MadxHatterxTeapot wrote:Also, if you can't come hang out with me uh...would it be totally unorthodox to go out to a 24 hour diner with a stuffed alpaca and tell the host your excuse: I know, it's weird. Nobody was available so I brought a different kind of friend with me.
Nahh, sounds fun. You should go for it.
Samt03
Samt03

https://www.amazon.com/author/showndraridge

Back to top Go down

Post by MadxHatterxTeapot Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:38 am

Oh god. Now that I want to do it what if I do it and people look at me like I've lost my mind? O__O I DO WANT DO TO DO IT THOUGH
MadxHatterxTeapot
MadxHatterxTeapot

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiiruChan Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:11 pm

I have a plush alpaca. Tis purple with a bandana of cheetah-like spots. Fan Art of my Alpaca.
ChiiruChan
ChiiruChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum