The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adjusting time to something more harmonic

3 posters

Go down

Adjusting time to something more harmonic Empty Adjusting time to something more harmonic

Post by Mirror Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 pm

I use the dreamspell count and keep track of old long count a bit , much better than Vatican count , this explains somewhat what i mean > http://13moon.com/ , lsol
Mirror
Mirror

Back to top Go down

Adjusting time to something more harmonic Empty Re: Adjusting time to something more harmonic

Post by Alethia Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:12 am

A Living Language of Symbol, Number, and Color
Awakens us to the Rhythms of Creation.

As a Harmonic Template,
these Natural Time Cycles are Uniting Humanity
in a New Time of Planetary Peace.

Synchronizing to this Solar-Lunar-Galactic
Calendar, we are Consciously Restoring
the Harmony of Mind & Nature...

Me likes....Smile
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Adjusting time to something more harmonic Empty Re: Adjusting time to something more harmonic

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:46 am

Tick tock.......inside runs a clock.....the heart strikes twelve.....can you feel it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:15 am

In short time , the vatican count will come under fire , even the great ghandi was for a 13 moon/month world calendar , lsol
Mirror
Mirror

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Fixed_Calendar

It was close to being adopted officially in 1933, by the League Of Nations, and Eastman Kodak used it until 1989. Sir Sanford Fleming was the president of the "The International Fixed Calendar League" campaigning for the adoption of a more rational calendar.
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Anything would be better than vatican count, i like the dreamspell and long count as they use the mayan 260 day Tzolkin and appears to meld with synchronisity or the way , well , lsol
Mirror
Mirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down