The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, welcome to the new forum guys!

+5
Fossy
reb
Zeus (Earthmaiden)
melodiccolor
Nucky
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, welcome to the new forum guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: So, welcome to the new forum guys!

Post by reb Sat May 03, 2008 10:27 am

Shell,
because, like everywhere else people gather, there is conflict. likeminds has old threads that show the genesis of what happend 'this time'. you can read them if you have the time and interest.

people in general like to fight over anything....for example, whether to dunk or sprinkle. whether to have one wife or 12, how to tie their shoelaces...it's bs, but that's homo sapiens in my experience....
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

So, welcome to the new forum guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: So, welcome to the new forum guys!

Post by Fossy Sat May 03, 2008 12:57 pm

I don't think it's a good idea for me to get into it again. I think everybody wants it to be dead and buried and that's why they aren't bringing it up.
Fossy
Fossy

http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat May 03, 2008 1:14 pm

Fossy wrote:I don't think it's a good idea for me to get into it again. I think everybody wants it to be dead and buried and that's why they aren't bringing it up.

Amen. I hope that things improve soon Shell.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2