The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and you thought 'the riches' was a joke...

2 posters

Go down

and you thought 'the riches' was a joke... Empty and you thought 'the riches' was a joke...

Post by reb Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 am

travelers hitting people around the country again (usually older folks).

dao2.elpasoco.com , click on 'consumer alerts and tips' and then on 'gypsies or traverlers-home repair'

lol! 'Hi! I"m Doug Rich!'

reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

and you thought 'the riches' was a joke... Empty Re: and you thought 'the riches' was a joke...

Post by melodiccolor Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 pm

The adress you provided isn't a link. btw, it's nice to see a Mark Twain quote; he's said some great things.

'Education: The path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.'

-- Mark Twain
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

and you thought 'the riches' was a joke... Empty Re: and you thought 'the riches' was a joke...

Post by reb Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 pm

damn aarp; they must have alzheimer's or be net challenged...here's the link; i blackled 'distract attorney's office for the 4th judicial district of colorado' and got their home page; the rest worked as advertised....how's come you don't just google off the 'seed' in the page? lol! want me to have to do it....if this don't come up hot, and you are don't wanna copy and paste, then you aint gonna know what this professional attorney can tell you....Smile reb

http://dao2.elpasoco.com/scam.asp?ifile=gypsies
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:35 pm

It's amazing how people can be so unaware of this old danger that has been around for generations. I guess the old saying that "those who refuse to learn history (of any kind) are doomed to repeat" it is very true!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down