The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who to go to with questions and problems

+2
BlueTopaz
melodiccolor
6 posters

Go down

Who to go to with questions and problems Empty Who to go to with questions and problems

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Our current moderators are:

Melodiccolor (administrator and moderator)

Tezorian (administrator and moderator)

Blue Topaz (moderator)

Reamsie (moderator)

Please post here or pm us if you have any questions or concerns; this includes any problems with what has been posted, or problems with another member as well as general questions.

Last edited by melodiccolor on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:41 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updating staff)
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who to go to with questions and problems Empty Re: Who to go to with questions and problems

Post by BlueTopaz Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:32 am

I have a problem that I don't know when I have a new private message. In the other skin I got the message "you have a new private message" but in this one, if I don't go into messages and check it I never know.

I have pop-up selected to warn me but I also have a pop-up blocker on my browser. I really don't want to turn that off.

Is there any way to choose another skin, or something so I can see when I get a new PM?
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Who to go to with questions and problems Empty Re: Who to go to with questions and problems

Post by reb Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 am

B,

did you look under 'profile/preferences'? there's all kindsa choices there concerning pm's. i have NO IDEA whatskin i have (no pics), but i get a notice on pm's on here. i chose not to have emails sent...just makes my connection that much slower....try clicking all the pm choices, and see what you get...i think you'll get something; may not be what you want...if it int, then i'll look further. Smile
r
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Blue, I notice a pop-up blocker notification, so that prompts me to go check messages!! lol

But I agree, something different might be better.. Might go & check the options myself, if they're any good - do tell.. Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:10 pm

This seems to be a host problem. I also can't seem to get it to work either here or at the host's official forum. I do have it set up to be notified in both places and it works in neither.

Maybe we should both try Strawberry's solution. Hmmmm...

We are not set up to have individual skins, something some of us are not happy with. But it is not an option with this host.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:16 pm

The PM pop-up notification works fine for me.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Well, I have a couple of pop-up blockers. One with the browser and another with my virus software. I guess my choice is to disable them or just continue to go in and check for messages manually.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:30 pm

I have the same thing. I check for emails periodically, and if there is a pm, it will be listed there as well.

Annoying, but the alternative is to allow all those spam and commercial popups to get in the way of things.

sigh
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Well, I suppose 'notification' means to notify via e-mail. so just start the day (or forum life) there, & see if you have PMs, I guess... Smile
/unpractical only if you have an e-mail address already full of stuff where things can easily get lost - I have one of such too.. Smile)

I associate the thrills of getting an e-mail/PM with a pop-up block so much (started at Aimoo!!lol) that I get pleasant thrills every time!! lol
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:40 pm

I associate the thrills of getting an e-mail/PM with a pop-up block so much (started at Aimoo!!lol) that I get pleasant thrills every time!! lol

SB, I DARE NOT SAY WHAT I'M THINKIN'...lol! especially with that new sig line...hey, Reamsie, got someone willing to say i'm prettier than you are yet? lol! i think i can drop the bet now, huh?
r
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:32 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Our current moderators are:

Melodiccolor (administrator and moderator)

nuckinfutz (administrator and moderator)

Reb (moderator)

Please post here or pm us if you have any questions or concerns; this includes any problems with what has been posted, or problems with another member as well as general questions.
Aren't some other members moderators also? I thought Lady Strawberry and Justin and Jess were moderators too but I don't see their name here. Has that changed?
Logan (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 pm

SB is moderator of a special work forum only. Justin at the time didn't have time to do moderator duty and if you recall, INFP elected not to.

Reb is no longer a moderator. I just updated that posting.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Our newest edition to our moderator's team is Blue Topaz. Welcome. flower
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Our newest edition to our moderator's team is REAMSIE. Welcome. flower
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Welcome Reamsie! Very Happy
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down